We offer Tree Trimming, Removing, Shaping and stump removal. Our professional trimming will enhance the beauty and the development of your tree. Trimming can also repair limbs that were damaged by storms.
We have the knowledge and equipment to prune your trees and shrubs to maintain their health and appearance. The removal of dead branches will eliminate potential hazards – providing peace of mind. Pruning select branches will endure overall health and curb appeal.
Proper trimming is important because it:
- Removes dead, rubbing, diseased, and interfering branches.
- Improves the over all aesthetic appearance.
- Provides proper clearance away from walkways, streets, utility lines, and structures.
- Avoid potential hazards.
- Improves the overall health of the tree.
A tree may need trimming for a variety of reasons:
- To remove diseased or storm-damaged branches
- To thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation
- To reduce the height of a tree
- To remove obstructing lower branches
- To shape a tree for design purposes
Pruning benefits trees in numerous ways, such as:
- Increasing their lifespan
- Improving appearance
- Reducing the likelihood of disease
- Increasing growth by removing blocks to sunlight
- Lowering the chance of property damage in a windstorm
- Helping trees stay structurally sound